Datastores do not show under Array Managers > Devices and therefore you cannot create Protection Groups.
Replicated datastores have virtual machines within them and replication has completed within the Centralized Management Console
- HP StoreVirtual SRA installed from HP StoreVirtual Storage
- SRM server has an interface on the iSCSI subnet
- .NET Framework 3.5.1 installed on SRM Server as without this you won’t be able to discover the Storage Replication Adapter
Even though your datastores are showing correctly and are replicating, a lower case character match is required between your vSphere iSCSI and the CMC initiator node name.
In my case the vSphere IQN contained DC01-ESXi01 in capitals, whereas the CMC IQN contained dc01-esxi01.
- If you change the IQN in vSphere to the same name but in lowercase characters, connectivity remains
- Perform a rescan of Storage Devices and VMFS Volumes
- Verify that datastores are now showing under Array Managers > Devices
- Create Protection Groups